Sunday, February 28, 2010

Today + Tomorrow + Currently

1. Today, the 15th and also the last day for 2010 Chinese New Year. Despite my perception that this year is not a good year for me, still I am holding with a hope and I hope everyone do have the chance to enjoy the prosperity.....

2. Tomorrow, the 1st day for the stock investment competition. It will start on 9.00 a.m. but now I am still struggling on which company's shares to purchase. The competition will commence for a period of 1 month. So basically, it is a short term investment competition and therefore I wish for luck.....

3. Currently, fall in love with the song - [Two Is Better Than One] - Boys Like Girls feat. Taylor Swift. After listen to this song and all of a sudden, I used to recall back another old song - [两个人不等于我们 or Two Persons Do Not Equivalent to Us] - LeeHom. So peoples, [Two Is Better Than One] vs [两个人不等于我们], which one you prefer??? Hahaha. Perhaps, just prefer both la because both are nice songs =)

0 comments: